Griffin News

Poole Parkstone Road flats evacuated after \’e-cigarette fire\’

About 30 people were evacuated from flats in Poole due to a fire which is thought to have been caused by the charging of an electronic cigarette.

It took more than 40 firefighters to tackle the blaze which started at about 09:30 GMT on the ninth floor of the Parkstone Road flats.

Dorset Fire and Rescue Service said no injuries had been reported.

It has issued a warning to e-cigarette users which includes not leaving them unattended while they are charging.

Source: bbc.co.uk

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.
Name

Get in touch for a free quote

We’re here to help. You can get in touch by either contact the details below, or simply fill out the form and our team will be in touch

Scroll to Top

Email Us

Contact Marlowe Smoke Control for all AOV Systems and Smoke Vents. Our team are here to help you with any questions you may have

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.
Name

Need help? Call us on 020 7251 9379 or email us at customer.services@griffinfire.co.uk

Call our team

We’re here to help. You can get in touch by either contact the details below, or simply fill out the form and our team will be in touch