Griffin News

Llandow fire lasting two weeks was accident, fire service finds

A huge blaze at a Vale of Glamorgan industrial estate that burned for more than two weeks started accidentally, investigators say.

The fire at Siteserv on the Vale Business Park in Llandow could be seen across the Bristol channel when it broke out on 26 November.

Almost 90 firefighters tackled the blaze of recycled material.

South Wales Fire and Rescue Service said no charges were to be brought and it considered the matter closed.

It was the second fire in less than a month after another Siteserv building nearby was accidentally destroyed.

Source: bbc.co.uk

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.
Name

Get in touch for a free quote

We’re here to help. You can get in touch by either contact the details below, or simply fill out the form and our team will be in touch

Scroll to Top

Email Us

Contact Marlowe Smoke Control for all AOV Systems and Smoke Vents. Our team are here to help you with any questions you may have

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.
Name

Need help? Call us on 020 7251 9379 or email us at customer.services@griffinfire.co.uk

Call our team

We’re here to help. You can get in touch by either contact the details below, or simply fill out the form and our team will be in touch