Griffin News

Crewe house fire: Woman dies in \’fridge fault\’ blaze

A 74-year-old woman died in a house fire thought to have been caused by a faulty fridge-freezer, the fire service said.

The blaze started in a bungalow on Prior Close, Wistaston, near Crewe, on Saturday evening.

An initial investigation suggested there was an electrical fault with the appliance, Cheshire Fire and Rescue Service said.

A smoke alarm was fitted and working in the home, it added.

Source: bbc.co.uk

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.
Name

Get in touch for a free quote

We’re here to help. You can get in touch by either contact the details below, or simply fill out the form and our team will be in touch

Scroll to Top

Email Us

Contact Marlowe Smoke Control for all AOV Systems and Smoke Vents. Our team are here to help you with any questions you may have

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.
Name

Need help? Call us on 020 7251 9379 or email us at customer.services@griffinfire.co.uk

Call our team

We’re here to help. You can get in touch by either contact the details below, or simply fill out the form and our team will be in touch